Monday , November 21 2016
Home / Featured / Club Monalisa in Kabuusu catches fire

Club Monalisa in Kabuusu catches fire

Patrons of Club Monalisa formerly Wallet Pub located in Kabuusu woke up to sad news. This was after their favorite hangout caught fire in the wee hours of the night.
According to the reports from the bar, the fire came as a result of a short circuit which occurred in their Kitchen. The reason for the fire spreading so fast is because of the grass thatched roofing of the bar.
Eye witnesses say fire brigade showed up after an hours’ time but the place was already burnt to ashes, the only thing that was still being seen was the banner advertising Chameleon’s show.
Since it was a Sunday, the bar had a few people by the time the fire started. Few were injured and rushed to Mengo hospital but most of them ran out before they were injured.

Tito Tong a Sudanese Tycoon is the propietor of the bar
Tito Tong a Sudanese Tycoon is the propietor of the bar
According to Tito Tong, a Sudanese Tycoon who also owns the hangout, the place will be back for business very soon. Party people should just give it small time as they will get back to their favourite hangout.
The tragedy caused a loss worth millions of shillings as many valuables perished in the fire.
Facebook Comments

About admin

Check Also

Louis Badea of Jumia Travel with Dhaval Machhar, the General Manager of Forest Cottages

Sudhir Ruparelia’s game changing Hotel Forest Cottages, wins Inaugural Best hotel award

Travellers who come to Uganda from different parts of the world are particularly happy with …